Thursday, February 21, 2008

Relocating back to Texas

This weekend my family and I will be relocating to Texas.  Los Angeles has been quite the experience and I sure will miss it here.  If only a home were affordable we would stay.  I'm off to experience the world of contracting with the State of Texas writing tablet applications.  I'm a bit nervous about contracting but at the same time a little excited.  It's something new and will be full of new learning experiences.  I will try to get more articles up in the near future, I have been a bit lazy about writing them and want to get more content up.  Well as Willie Nelson would say, "On the Road Again".

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Blogged Information and Code is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.