Sunday, May 03, 2009

Alienware Laptop Purchase

Well I got my new laptop, I’ve had it about 3 weeks now and unfortunately its completely frozen up on me about 7 times.  I have made a call to support and they thought maybe the memory was not seated correctly so we went through the routine of stress testing the system checking each memory slot individually.  Nothing came of it, the system only froze a couple of times but not consistently while testing.  Well sadly its still freezing up on me.  I hope the next call is more productive and we get this thing running as it should be.  Don’t get me wrong, this machine is a champ while its running, I would like to keep it running; not asking too much.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Blogged Information and Code is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.