Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Windows 7 RC Experience Thus Far

 

I have been using Windows 7 now for about 1 month or so and I must say I really like it.  I was once on Vista and never more after seeing the light of an OS that does not slow me down.  On another note, the system I installed Windows 7 on is my new Alienware Laptop which has also been doing very well after the upgrade.  I have experienced some freezing of the system twice now, albeit that is better than how it was with Vista which was becoming a 3-5 time a day experience.  I haven’t really done much with the XP theme on individual applications nor have I dove into the VM of Windows 7 but I am enjoying the user experience I get with this OS and plan to upgrade the other 3 boxes with it when it comes out, or not.  I still haven’t decided what to do with my older machines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.

 
Creative Commons License
Blogged Information and Code is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.